Author Topic: Celina Libertyseed April 19, 2014  (Read 3774 times)

Corvette

• LS Story Teller
Celina Libertyseed April 19, 2014
« on: April 15, 2014, 08:28:10 PM »
Just wanted to share our plans for the Libertysed in Celina, Ohio this weekend.  The event starts with a Patriot volley at the Mercer County Sportsman Club where we will introduce the events on Lexington Green and commemorate the patriots that fell April 19th, 1775.  Then event will move to the Celina Library for the formal Libertyseed presentation of the three strikes. 

Should be a great time.  Many thanks to Freedom for his LBOTG work in Celina.  This event would not have happened without his planning and effort. Many thanks Freedom.

Corvette
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 08:30:25 PM by Corvette »

Pain Killer

• Administrator
Re: Celina Libertyseed April 19, 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 08:44:34 PM »
To get this event posted on the Libertyseed website send an EIP to YellowHouseJake

Thanks,
PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Corvette

• LS Story Teller
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 09:36:19 PM »
Pain Killer, it's already there.  Just promoting the event.

Corvette

Pain Killer

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 02:17:23 PM »
I need to just let u do your thing, you are a step ahead of me!

Sorry,
PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Corvette

• LS Story Teller
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 10:21:32 PM »
No problem, PK I had already coordinated with the Ohio Libertyseed coordinator Dougum and he handled the details.  Will be a great time I think, the LBOTG have setup a bonfire and cookout for after the Libertyseed. Looking forward to it.

Corvette